World Bank Internship Program
World Health Organization Internship Program: WHO’s Internship Programme provides a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight into the work of WHO.
Every year a limited number of places for internships are available.
Internship Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) both at the time of application and during the internship.
- Applicants pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages, must have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree.
Undergraduates (for instance, students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree) are not eligible to apply.
- A minimum of 20 years of age.
- Possess a first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO.
- Fluent in the working language of the office of assignment
Internship Application Dates:
- Summer (May to October).
- Winter (November to April).
All offline applications should be submitted before the vacancy deadline to the address shown on the vacancy notice.
- To be considered for a Summer internship, applications are accepted between December 1 – January 31 each year.
- To be considered for a Winter internship, applications are accepted between September 1 – October 31 each year
For more information see; World Health Organization Internship Program