Virtual University Of Uganda Application Procedure
VUU Application Procedure
Step 1: Gather information
- Click here to browse our available programmes.
- If you have any questions, call one of our admissions advisors.
- Make note of all programme specific admission requirements and deadlines.
Step 2: Complete the online application form
- Complete the online application form and attach all relevant documents.
- Make sure that you have soft (digital) copies of your transcripts and CV ready. You will also need your Personal Statement (why you wish to take the programme) and a Summary of Your Experience. You will be asked to upload/attach your transcripts on page 2 of our online application form. Important note: Scanned copies of your transcripts must be stamped by a recognised authority as ¨certified true copy¨ of the original.
- You will be asked to upload/attach your CV on page 3 of the online application form.
- If you wish to submit the online application at a later date, you may click the “Save as draft” button at any time. You can then return later and make corrections before submitting the application.
- Please review your application carefully before clicking “Submit” as you can only submit the form once.
- When you press “Submit,” your application form will be automatically sent to us.
Step 3: Submit payment
- Please remit the application fee to the university bank account and send details of payment (or a scanned receipt) to: email@example.com
- Ensure that your name and the correct fee type is indicated on the bank slip.
- The university will then process your application.
Step 4: What’s next?
- The university will acknowledge receipt of your application.
- If you qualify for admission, you will receive an invitation to take the university Graduate Admission Test (additional fees apply). You must pass this test to qualify for registration.