Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships
Deadline: TBA, Mar-Apr 2018 (annual)
Study in: France
Course starts Sept 2018
The Université Paris-Saclay would like to promote access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
The scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in Université Paris-Saclay master’s programmes on an academic merit-based basis.
Université Paris-Saclay, France
Level/Field of study:
All Master’s programmes in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Number of Awards:
160 scholarships will be awarded for the 2018-2019 academic year
The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is €10,000 per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year. A maximum of €1,000 for travel and VISA expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
• Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and under during the course of the selection year.
• International students living in France for less than a year, enrolled in a student programme that does not lead to a qualification.
• International students living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL or the like).
• Individuals already living in France at the time of application (except in cases mentioned above).
• Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
• Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship. Only the students selected and contacted by the master’s program admissions panel of Université Paris-Saclay can submit the online application form for a scholarship. No unsolicited application is allowed.
The selection of scholarship laureates takes place in two successive rounds. The application deadline to a scholarship for each wave will be communicated by email to students concerned. Wave 1 Results will be announced mid-April 2018 and Wave 2 Results on mid-June 2018.
It is important to read the Scholarship Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/en/programme-de-bourses-internationales-de-master