UNEB UCE Results 2019 – 2020 | How to Check UNEB UCE Results 2019 – 2020
The management of the Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) has released the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) Results 2019, Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) Results 2019 and Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) Results 2019 – Students that wrote the exams are to follow the procedures below to check your Result on UNEB eReg Portal.
Ugandaadmissions.com has published below the procedures to check your 2019 UNEB Results. Note that you can check your UNEB Results Online or by SMS as described below.
UNEB Results 2019: Check UACE, UCE, PLE Results
UNEB Results results have been successfully uploaded online, follow the below steps to check your result:
How to Check UNEB Results Online:
- Visit the UNEB eReg Portal via https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- On the Results Page, Enter your Index Number.
- Click on Search and wait for your results to show up on the next page.
How to Check UNEB Results via SMS:
This is done by sending a simple sms to 6600.
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE <space> Index No e.g. PLE 000001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UCE <space> Index No e.g. UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE <space> Index No e.g. UACE U0001/501 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH <space> Index No e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.
Note: This Service Cost Ushs 500 for Each SMS you Send. You will then receive your Exam Result details instantly.
Congratulations if you made your 2019 UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the UNEB by visiting the institution’s official website: https://uneb.ac.ug