Several No Experience Customer Service Agent Job Opportunities – Fenix International
Job Title: Customer Service Agent (Several No Experience Job Opportunities)
Organization: Fenix International
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. To date, Fenix has sold over 300,000 Solar Home Systems in Uganda and Zambia, bringing clean, reliable power for lights, phones, radios, TV and much more to over 1,500,000 people.
Job Summary: Fenix prides itself on always putting the customer first; the Customer Service Agents are at the forefront of providing world class customer service to our ReadyPay customer across Uganda. As the main point of contact, the role is to deal with and help resolve any customer complaints while giving the best possible customer experience as well as going beyond their call of duty when required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Creating a Positive Customer Experience
- Receiving customers and treat them with respect and dignity
- Receive incoming calls from Fenix customers
- Be empathetic and compassionate while dealing and managing customers complaints
- Educate and emphasis to customers about the finance agreement they are signing and the commitment they are making with Fenix.
- Exercise patience with customers and make sure to follow up on all customer issues until they are fully resolved.
- Make courtesy calls to Fenix customers as may be required.
- Endeavor to give all Fenix customers great end to end customer experience
- Relationship management to increase client retention
- Always enter accurate and honest information into the Fenix data systems.
- Capture data of high quality that can be used to better serve our customers.
- Learn all product details, specifications, prices, and capabilities so as to be equipped with all product information.
- Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues with ReadyPay and other Accessories
- Should be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the customer finance agreement
- Take initiative to continuously improve your product knowledge and soft customer service skills to better serve our customers and develop your career.
Administrative and Team Building
- Escalate unresolved issues or questions to your immediate supervisor.
- Support in building Fenix conducive environment for both internal and external customers
- Provide ideas, feedback and contributions to Fenix Strategy on how to improve the customer experience
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Assist in Sales / Cross Selling
- Through creating good rapport with existing customers, he/she should be able to identify new sales leads and communicate to the sales team
- Cross selling to existing customers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree or diploma in a relevant field from a recognized i institution
- Should be fluent in at least 3 or more local languages including Luganda
- Conversant with use of computers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 8th March 2020