Office Support Person Job Vacancies – Ministry of Health
Job Title: Office Support Person
Organization: Ministry of Health
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The government of Uganda in partnership the Global Fund, PMI/ USAID, Against Malaria Foundation (AMF) and other implementing partners plans to conduct its third Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets Mass Campaign for Universal Coverage (LLINs UCC) in 2020. Approximately 27m Mosquito nets will be distributed country wide. The Campaign is human resource intensive and therefore require additional support to the already existing staff to avoid compromising other routine program activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Cleaners
- Managing filing system.
- Ensure general cleanliness.
- Organising office space.
- Preparing refreshments for staff and visitors.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Certificate in a relevant field
- At least five years of experience in a health related field
- Possesses good customer care skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications addressed to the “Permanent Secretary Ministry of health P.O Box 7272, Kampala” and submitted to the Security Registry Room A 002. Application should be accompanied by CV, copies of Academic documents, copy of the NIN number and previous appointment letters.
Deadline: 6th March 2020