No Experience Education Management Administrator Job Placement – People Performance Group (PPG)
Job Title: Education Management Administrator
Organization: People Performance Group (PPG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
People Performance Group (PPG) was founded in 2006 by Larry Holm who is still the Director. PPG initially started as a Recruiting Firm and Human Resource Training firm but over the years, our service portfolio has grown to include Facility Management, Man Power outsourcing, Psychometric Tests with Ugandan norm groups, Team Building, and other Organisation Development services.
Job Summary: The Education Management administrator will make sure that they have all they need to in school to ensure the efficient and cost-effective running of higher, through a range of secretarial, administrative, supportive and financial duties. Administrators should have quality assurance, budgetary/financial administration, project management or student management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling correspondence
- Organizing and servicing student requirements
- Writing reports
- Preparing statistics and handling data, such as attendance figures
- Processing invoices
- Purchasing equipment/other goods
- Liaising with students, institutions, and external organizations
- Helping with approvals and evaluation activities
- Formulating and implementing regulations/policies
- Timetabling and planning events
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, and assessment activities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicant should have relevant skills and qualifications
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to please send their updated CVs and cover letters with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. E-mails that exceed 2MB will not be considered.
Deadline: 15th August 2018 by 5pm
NB: While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.