Makerere University Special Examination For Diploma Programmes 2016/2017
- DIPLOMA IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION STUDIES
- DIPLOMA IN RECORDS AND ARCHIVES MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN PERFORMING ARTS
- DIPLOMA IN LIVESTOCK HEALTH SCIENCES
- DIPLOMA IN LIVESTOCK PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- DIPLOMA IN PROJECT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN YOUTH DEVELOPMENT WORK
The Examination will take place on Saturday 4th June, 2016.
Application forms for those intending to sit the examinations can be downloaded from the link below or obtained at the university, Room 505, Senate Building, on payment of a non-refundable application fee of Shs. 100,000/- (paid in any Stanbic Bank, DFCU, Crane, Centenary Bank Makerere and Postbank using Makerere University Paying-in-Bank Slips).
To be eligible to sit the examinations, the candidate must possess an ‘O’ level Certificate(UCE) with at least 5 passes.
All forms must be returned with evidence of payment of the application fee.
The closing date for submitting the completed application forms is Friday 27th May, 2016.
For further enquiries please contact: