Google Internships; Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Internships at Google – Available Departments
SMB Sales and Operations
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses.
We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends.
Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.
Large Customer Sales
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Google for Work
We’ve helped millions of employees and organizations around the world to “go Google.” As masters of cloud computing, the Google for Work team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of “the cloud” and work smarter.
Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support — all with Google’s philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as “Human Resources”). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we’re the champions of Google’s colorful culture.
In People Ops, we “find them, grow them, and keep them” – we bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive.
Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental.
And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Product Quality Operations
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Gaining and retaining this trust is critically important to Google’s success. We defend Google’s integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies.
The PQO team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 40 languages and across Google’s expanding base of products. We work with a variety of teams from Engineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry wide solutions.
PQO team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across Google products.
The Google Technical Services team (known as gTech) provides technical expertise across all Google products to support our global Sales, Business Development and Partnerships teams. We fix any issues on behalf of customers and partners so that our sales teams can focus on what they do best.
We collaborate closely with Google’s engineering groups to create technical solutions that enable our sales organization to help our customers’ businesses grow.
YouTube Partner Product Solutions
In just eight years, YouTube has grown into a video community that 1 billion people across the globe use to access information, share video, and shape culture.
The YouTube and Video team helps budding filmmakers and musicians build careers, creates products like YouTube Live and runs collaborative projects like Life in a Day and the YouTube Space Lab. We are changing how people entertain, inform, share and change the world, one video at a time.
Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship.
- Priority given to students graduating in the next 2 years.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google. Preferred qualifications
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields. Area The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation.
As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Product Quality, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Google Internships are Available in the following countries and cities
Budapest, Hungary·Stockholm, Sweden·Warsaw, Poland·Copenhagen, Denmark·Dakar, Senegal·Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates·Kiev, Ukraine·Athens, GA, USA·Amsterdam, Netherlands·00100 Helsinki, Finland·Kampala, Uganda
Also available in ·Wrocław, Poland·Vienna, Austria·Bucharest, Romania·Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel·Munich, Germany·Milan, Italy·Hamburg, Germany·Moscow, Moscow, Russia·Zagreb, Croatia·Brussels, Belgium·Oslo, Norway·Bratislava, Slovakia·Lagos, Nigeria·Johannesburg, South Africa·Prague, Czech Republic·Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey·Zurich, Switzerland·Lisbon, Portugal·Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
Applications will close on 1st December. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis. Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
For more information and application see; Google Internships Program
- ADB Internship Program
- Administration Internship
- Africa Action Internship Opportunities
- Afrika Kommt! Paid Internships & Young Professionals Opportunities in Germany
- Africa Program Internship Opportunities
- African Development Bank Internships
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program
- African Union Internships
- AIC Kijabe Hospital Internships
- AIESEC International Internships
- Ashoka Internship Opportunities
- BBC Work Experience Attachments
- Computer Science & Computer Engineering Internships
- Concerned for Working Children Internships
- Coral Reef Conservation Project (CRCP) – Kenya Internships
- Doctors’ Internships
- Entry-Level Humanitarian Professional Programme
- e8 Internship Programme
- Femmes Africa Solidarité Internships
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Paid Internships for Students and Recent Graduates (US$700 Monthly)
- Frank Jennings Internships (Fully Paid Internships Abroad in Europe for International Students)
- Genesis Job & Internship Positions in South Africa
- GE Internships in Africa
- Google Internship Opportunities
- Google Policy Fellowship
- Goldman Sachs Internships
- Grameen Foundation Fellowship Program
- Human Rights Watch Internships
- Humphrey Student Fellowships
- ICARDA Internship
- International Criminal Court Internships & Visiting Professionals Programme
- IDEP Internships
- IDRC Internship Award
- IFAD Internship Programme
- IHS Journalism Internship
- IHS Production Internships
- ILO Internships
- IMF Fund Internship Program
- Industrialisation Fund for Developing Countries Internship
- Industrial Training Programme & Attachments in Kenya – Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
- Internship at African Commission on Human and Peoples Rights
- Internships at Global Policy Forum in New York
- Internships at the IAEA
- Internships in Ghana
- Internships in Kenya
- Internships in Nigeria
- South-Africa Internships
- Internships in Uganda
- Internship Programs in Africa
- Internship for Human Rights Postgraduate Students
- International Law Institute Internships
- Internship Positions at the European Centre for Minority Issues – Flensburg, Germany
- International Criminal Court – Internships and Visiting Professionals Programme
- Kenya Human Rights Commission Internships
- Legal Advisor Intern, Egypt
- MBA Internship and Software Development Internship
- Medical Interns
- Medical Internship Africa
- Nation Media Group Student Internships – All Year Round
- OHCHR Internships
- Pharmacy Internships – South Africa
- Psychosocial Intern
- Red Cross Volunteers
- Research Internships Scheme KEMRI
- SAB Graduate Trainee Program
- Scripps Howard Semester in Washington Internship Program
- Shell Postgraduate Student Internships
- Summer Internship in Kenya for International students
- The Carter Center Graduate Assistant Program
- Transparency International Internship in Kenya
- TWN Africa Internship Program
- UNDP Internships
- UNDP Kenya Internship Programme
- UNDP Somalia Internship
- UNECE Internship Programme
- UNESCO Internship
- UNFCCC Internships
- UNFPA Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internships
- UNIFEM Internships
- UN-HABITAT Internships
- UN Internship Programme
- UN Young Professionals Programme
- United Nations Internships
- United Nations Internship – Nairobi.
- United Nations Internship Programmes
- Volunteer, Internship and Study Abroad Programs in Cape Town, South Africa
- WCC Youth Internship Programme
- WFP Internships
- Work Experience Placements in UK
- World Bank Internships
- World Bank Internship Program
- World Health Organization Internships
- World Health Organization Internship Program
- World Youth Alliance Internships
- Worldwide Work Experience Placements
- WTO Internships
- WTO Internship Programme
- UNICEF Internship Programme
- United Nations Internship Programmes