Fresher Research and Product Development Officer Jobs – Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Job Title: Research and Product Development Officer
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34-networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The Research and Product Development Officer will perform research activities and contribute to product development, refinement and redesign as well as well as collating data to inform Business on customer preferences and new opportunities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out research in line with business needs (Business Intelligence and Market Analysis).
- Conduct field visits and prepare feasibility study reports for new branch offices in line with both the institution operations and business plan.
- Liaise with operations and credit as per reporting lines to disseminate survey and research findings to different stake holders.
- Respond to external and internal research inquiries.
- Prepare concepts and business development proposals to seek and manage strategic partnerships with local and international organisations.
- Participate in the innovation and developing of market led products and refining existing ones.
- Project management and implementation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Pride Research and Product Development Officer must hold a Degree in Business Administration, Business Economics or a related field
- At least two years of related work experience
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by following the procedure,
- Create an Account
- Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo.
- Submit online i.e. no hard copy deliveries will be accepted
Deadline: 18th March 2020