Corporate Client Officer Jobs – FIG Consult Limited (Leading Health Service Provider)
Job Title: Corporate Client Officer
Organization: FIG Consult Limited (Leading Health Service Provider)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with handling day to day patient flow management for all corporate clients.
- Coordinate with reception team, insurance team and all service departments ( triage, imaging, laboratory, pharmacy & cashier) to get the best service to corporate clients.
- Coordinate with corporate clients for Medical Treatment Orders
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Corporate Client Officer should preferably hold a Degree in Public Health or Degree in Science
- Three to four years of related work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills.
- Age: 25-30 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters (with salary expectations) and updated CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line quoted as “Corporate Client Officer – Health Service Provider.”
Deadline: 17th August 2018