Cavendish University Admissions 2018 – 2019
Kindly visit Admissions for universities in Uganda for more details on Cavendish University Intakes / Admissions
Apply to cavendish
Find out how to complete our online application and become a member of our community.
Minimum Requirements for entry into a Diploma program?
- Direct entry from High School: One (1) principle pass at A level- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) and at least 5 passes at Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent.
- One year credit certificate from a recognized institute of higher learning.
Minimum Requirements for entry into a Degree program?
- Direct entry from High School: Two (2) Principle passes at A level-Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) and at least 5 passes at Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent.
- Must have reached the mature age of 25 years and above and passed the mature age entry examination with at least a 50% mark. The mature age entry exam must have been accredited by the National Council for Higher Education.
- Diploma obtained at credit/Distinction level in the relevant field from a recognized institution with accreditation for the diploma offered from the National council or;
- Bridging course for the students who have done their secondary education outside Uganda. The bridging courses must have been accredited by the National council.
Minimum Requirements for entry into a Masters’ program?
- Relevant first Degree
In addition to the above requirements, international students are require to have a students’ Pass.
Below are the Procedures to get a Students’ Pass
- To Apply for a Students’ Pass, visit the Ministry of Internal Affairs website and download the Application for Students’ Pass form. Click on this link http://immigration.go.ug/sites/default/files/forms/doc03202820150514213544.pdfto download the form
- Fill in the downloaded form
- Pick a letter from the university academic registrar to Introduce you to the immigration office for easy processing.
Note: The fees chargeable currently by Ministry of Internal Affairs for a Students’ Pass, is set at $100 but it is subject to change.
For further clarification, please visit the Uganda immigration office website http://immigration.go.ug
Tel: +256 414 531700
Fax:+256 414 354 4070