Associate Clinical Therapist Non-profit Jobs – Tutapona
Job Title: Associate Clinical Therapist
Duty Station: Uganda
Tutapona is a leading provider of trauma rehabilitation services for refugees and communities affected by war/conflict in Africa. Due to the continued growth of our operations in Uganda, we are seeking qualified, intelligent professionals who desire to serve individuals fleeing war in a settlement environment.
Job Summary: The Associate Clinical Therapist’s primary responsibility is to provide focused individual therapeutic support and clinical documentation, and may also be called upon to support group programs when necessary.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor (or higher) level Training in Mental Health or Counseling
- Work Experience in Mental Health or Counseling
- Multiple Languages and Experience in Translation
- Computer Literacy
- Conflict Resolution
- Public Speaking or Teaching
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate compassion, patience, as well as strong social and communication skills. Be a “people person” and possess high-level analytical and reasoning skills to apply theories to practical applications and strong written communication skills to document work and the stories of beneficiaries. Applicants should have training and experience in providing therapeutic support, as well as, assessments, and documentation.
- This position requires commitment to, understanding of, and compliance with Tutapona’s Mission, Vision, and Faith position. Practice must be in accordance with professional international standards for conduct in the mental health setting.
- Knowledge of NGO Sector
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their cover letters and updated CVs to email@example.com . CVs should be no longer than 2 pages. Only those applicants that we plan to interview will be contacted.
Deadline: 31st January 2019