50 Student Internship Jobs – Umeme Internship Program 2018
Job Title: Umeme Internship Program 2018 (50 Student Internship Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Duration: July 2018 –August 2018
Umeme is the leading electricity distribution company in Uganda supplying electricity to over 1.1 Million customers spread across our 45 Service Centers and with a workforce of over 1,500 staff. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities that bring the best out of people.
About Umeme Internship Program 2018:
Umeme offers an Internship programme in a wide range of opportunities for Undergraduate students to gain insight and appreciation of Umeme’s operations while linking academic theory to the realities at work.
The Purpose of the Programme is to;
- Provide a framework by which continuing students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to the different departments where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical and hands-on-training in a real work setting.
- Expose students and deepen their knowledge and understanding of Umeme’s operations and values
- Expose students to the various professional disciplines and culture within their areas of specialization
- The Program has a generous number of 50 placements for eligible students wishing to join the intake this year.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Internship program is only for continuing Undergraduate students.
- All applicants MUST have a letter of recommendation from their respective university
- Internship placements are available in all Departments
- Only applicants through the online system shall be considered after assessment.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via email
- Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
How to Apply:
All interested eligible candidates must fill in the following application form at the link below.