2017 – 2018 Muni University Private Sponsorship Admissions Open
Admission For Muni University . Visit Our Admissions Portal For the Admission Forms of other Universities in Uganda.
The Academic Registrar hereby invites applications from qualifying applicants to fill available admission slots under Private Sponsorship Scheme for the 2017/2018 Academic Year. The Closing date for submission of completed application forms is Friday 16th June 2017.
TYPE OF ADMISSION
- Direct Scheme (UACE)
- Diploma scheme PROGRAMME
PROGRAMME DETAILS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Eligible applicants should possess:
- At least two principal passes at UACE Level obtained at the same sitting, with at least (five passes) at UCE level or its equivalent. OR
- Holders of at least a Second Class or Credit Diploma from a recognized institution relevant to the programme applied for.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application Forms can be obtained from the Office of the Academic Registrar, Muni University, Arua Municipality, Arua District OR Kampala Liaison Office at Lincoln House (Room A2), Makerere University OR Download from the Muni University website at www.muni.ac.ug.
- A non refundable application fee of UGX. Shs. 50,000/= (excluding bank charges) MUST be paid in the Muni University Fees Collection A/C No: 9030009220525 in STANBIC Bank, ARUA branch, in all Stanbic branches across the country.
- Completed application forms accompanied by relevant photocopies of academic documents, original bank pay slip and original receipts should be returned to the Office of the Academic Registrar, Muni University. OR Kampala Liaison Office at Lincoln House (Room A2), Makerere University.
|S/N||Program Name||Weighting system for Direct Entry (U.A.C.E)||Tuition per Semester|
|Essential(s)||Relevant||Desirable||Ugandans & EA,(UGX)||International (USD)|
|1||Bachelor of Science in Information Technology|
(ITM – 3 Years)
|Mathematics, Physics.||One best done of:|
|General Paper, Computer Studies.||1,250,000||1,250|
|2||Bachelor of Information Systems|
(ISM – 3 Years)
|Two best done of: Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Agriculture.||Third best done of: Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Chemistry Biology, Geography, Agriculture, Technical Drawing, Foods & Nutrition.||General Paper, Sub-Maths, Computer Studies.||1,300,000||1,300|
|3||Bachelor of Science with Education|
(SMB – 3 Years)
|One best done of:|
Mathematics, Physics, Agriculture.
|General paper, Computer Studies.||735,000||735|
(SMP – 3 Years)
|Mathematics and One best done of:|
|Third best done of:|
|General paper, Computer Studies.|
|4||Bachelor of Nursing Science **|
(NSM – 4 Years)
|Biology, Chemistry.||One best done of: Physics, Foods & Nutrition, Mathematics.||General Paper, Sub-Maths, Computer Studies.||1,344,000||1,344|
** Applicants for Bachelor of Nursing Science programme should have scored at least a Credit in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
- Tuition Fees indicated in the table above excludes Functional Fees.
- Limited merit based Scholarship opportunities exist to only registered and eligible candidates under the set criteria for the following programmes: 1) ITM 2) SMB & SMP 3) NSM.
- For more information, contact the following numbers: +256 772 347 958, +256 772 353 680 & +256 773 217 339.
Felix A. Opio Okello