2 Fresher Procurement Officer Job Vacancies – Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Job Title: Procurement Officer (2 Job Vacancies)
Organization: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34-networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The Procurement Officer will implement Pride’s Procurement and Disposal Unit (PDU) activities regarding all equipment, stationery, services, works, contracts and non-consultancy services in line with PPDA, Prides policies and the corporate plan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement activities of the PDU purchasing operations according to PPDA guidelines and the procurement policies and procedures of Pride.
- Maintain a prequalified list of suppliers, organise pre-bid meetings, bid closing and bid opening.
- Prepare contracts committee schedule and coordinate contracts committee meetings.
- Maintain overall procurement data.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelors degree in Procurement And Supplies Management
- At least two years of experience within the same field
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online by following the procedure,
- Create an Account
- Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo.
- Submit online i.e. no hard copy deliveries will be accepted
Deadline: 4th April 2020