155 Direct Sales Officer Job Opportunities – SolarNow
Job Title: Direct Sales Officers (155 Fresher Jobs – 5 For Each Duty Station)
Duty Station: Bweyale, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Ibanda, Iganga, Ishaka, Jinja, Kabale, Kaberamaido, Kagadi, Kamuli, Kamwenge, Kanungu, Kayunga, Kiboga, Kitgum, Koboko, Kotido, Kumi, Kyotera, Lira, Lyantonde, Masaka, Mbarara, Mityana, Moroto, Mubende, Mukono, Nebbi, Rukungiri, Rushere, Sembabule, Soroti and Tororo, Uganda
Reports to: (Regional) Sales Manager
SolarNow is an asset financing company that sells high quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The company started in 2011 and has since opened 46 branches throughout Uganda, employs around 800 people.
Job Summary: The Sales Officer will identify potential buyers of Solar Now products, do installations and offer client satisfaction in accordance with Solar Now Standard Operational Procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Officer will market for Solar Now products through generating quality leads by contacting potential buyers of solar systems as well as maintaining client relations.
- Client follow-up: Contact existing clients and get Upgrades and Referrals.
- Assessment: Assess credit applicants and assess credit worthiness.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the SolarNow Direct Sales Officer jobs must hold Degrees or Diplomas in Marketing OR electrical engineering OR equivalent.
- At least one year of related working experience in sales and marketing or related field in a reputable organisation.
- Technical (solar) experience is an advantage (technical diploma holders are encouraged to apply).
- Field experience is mandatory.
- Previous experience in Renewable energy business is an added advantage.
- Growth opportunities to Branch Team Leader positions possible for high performers
- Suitable candidates must speak the native language in the specified region
- Be ready to live and work in the region.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 30th November 2018