10 No Experience A’ Level Waiter / Waitress Jobs – FIG Consult Limited (Recreational Gardens)
Job Title: Waiters / Waitresses (10 No Experience A’ level Jobs)
Organisation: FIG Consult Limited (Recreational Gardens)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
FIG Consult Limited is recruiting for one of the leading recreational gardens located in Bweyogere.
Job Summary: The Waiter / Waitresses are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. The Waiter/Waitress will also be required to take an active role in cleaning the dining area and the equipment used therein i.e. cutlery and crockery
Job Summary: The Waiter/Waitress will be making guests feel comfortable and welcomed really makes all the difference. The incumbent will make fine-dining establishments that give the guests an everlasting impression. It is also the responsibility of the Waiter/Waitress to make each guest feel welcomed and comfortable.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and make them feel comfortable.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
- Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
- Clear dirty dishes from table.
- Refill beverages throughout the meal.
- Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
- Work with other servers and be a team player.
- Perform any other official duties assigned by the Supervisor on duty.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an A’ level Certificate. Certificate in Catering and Hotel Management from a recognized Institution is an added advantage.
- Flexible personality
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Fast learner
- Excellent hygienic skills
- Language Skills: The applicant must be fluent in both English and Luganda.
NB: Candidates who stay around Bweyogere will have an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs via email to email@example.com with the subject line quoted as “Waiter/Waitress – Recreational Gardens.”
Deadline: 13th July 2018 by 5.00pm